Frequently Asked Questions
For Non-TNC Partners
- Do I own the data that I put on ConPro?
- What can I do in ConPro if I'm not Nature Conservancy staff?
- I'm working on a ConPro project with colleagues from another organization. Can I access the project?
- How do I create a ConPro account
- What does having a ConPro account do for me?
- My organization uses ConPro. What do I have to do to get access?
- My organization would like to use ConPro! What do I do?
- How do I edit a project in ConPro?
- How do I add a project to ConPro?
- I logged in, but I still can't edit a project. Why is that?
- What is my logon or password?
- Who is my ConPro Organizational Lead or OU Contact?
- How do I upload a document (e.g. a word document, map, etc.) or provide a link to another website for my project?
- What is a 'lock' on a project?
- How do I make a conservation project public?
- How do I grant edit access to others?
- How do I upload a shapefile?
- How can my partners who are not Nature Conservancy staff access and edit a project?
- What is Miradi?
- How do I upload/download data between Miradi and ConPro?
- What happened to the rest of my Miradi information?
- Why can't I edit my Miradi data in ConPro?
- Why can't I download Miradi data to a CAP Workbook?
- How do I get my CAP workbook into Miradi?
- How do I view Miradi diagrams in ConPro?
- How do I delete older Miradi diagrams?